Conference on ideas, trends, and innovation
From the founders of Europe’s premiere Mobile Marketing Innovation Day, comes Moving Forward, a conference celebrating innovation, thought-provoking conversations, and meaningful connections.
Following its 2017 inaugural event in Vienna, Moving Forward will bring executives, tech founders, startups, creatives, and industry leaders together in New York City on February 22, 2018 for a one-day, intimate event that will cover the most important tech, business, and cultural trends of our time.
- Bjorn Austraat - Global Leader - Cognitive Visioning and Strategy, IBM Watson, NYC
- Domhnaill Hernon - Head of Innovation Incubation & Experiments – Nokia Bell Labs
- Senator Marc R. Pacheco - President Pro Tempore Massachusetts State Senate, Boston
- Chancey Fleet - Assistive Technology Coordinator – Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library, New York City
- Dillan DiGiovanni - Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, New York City
- And many more!
The event will take place at Zuma and includes breakfast, lunch, and a cocktail hour with opportunities to meet and connect with the speakers and attendees.
Move Forward in 2018 with insight and inspiration to shape the future, instead of being determined by it. Get your ticket now: https://moving-forward.com/nyc