As summer folds its arms across its chest, smiling and thinking about retirement for another year, are you thinking: I have some things I need to make happen---NOW.
Summer has been wonderful. I set it as an intention to rest, relax and take things a bit slower so I could focus and feel better. I've done just that and it feels so good, I want to keep doing it MORE! I realized that the secret to getting and staying focused is identifying my goals, practicing healthy habits and relishing in my accomplishments. Would you like to experience some of this yourself? The Fall is the perfect time to develop and hone lifestyle habits to make you more successful at work, at play, at love and at life. Whether or not you're in school, work for one or have absolutely no affiliation with the institution of education whatsoever--many of us stay in tune to the old school calendar and September means one thing: vacation is over, time to get down to business! Most people use this time of year to take some serious action to make some serious progress.
As a member of this program, you will:
- identify 3 goals you have for your life right now
- find where you need to get more balance to make progress with those goals
- discover the role that sugar plays in your life and why it might be sabotaging your best efforts
- learn to prepare quick and delicious meals for a healthy mind & body
- focus on finding the job/career that matches your PASSION!
- effectively prepare for a happier holiday season
- overcome insomnia and fatigue with improved sleep quality every night!
*for ease of traveling for Thanksgiving Week